Netswap is the first native DEX built on Metis Andromeda Layer 2 network. Netswap uses:
- the same automated market-making (AMM) model as Uniswap V2,
- features a native governance token called NETT that is fully community distributed and is capable of trading all tokens issued on Ethereum and Metis Andromeda.
In a crowded marketplace with multiple contenders, Netswap offers four critically important benefits that are extremely important for the Metis ecosystem:
- fast and cheap trades,
- community-driven development,
- Launchpad for new projects,
- and a fair and open token distribution.
Netswap believes that with the affordable and scalable infrastructure of Layer2, different DApps and even businesses will be able to fully exploit the feature of blockchain, and thus build a vivid and promising Web3 economy. To backbone that, Netswap has many essential features like:
- Swapping tokens
- Providing a liquidity Pool
- Farming (Also known as liquidity mining, and earn rewards)
- And many more coming soon
NETT is a governance and utility token that allows stakers to unlock a lot of privileges and get different benefits.
Max supply: 16,666,667
Distribution: 1% Airdrop + 99% Liquidity mining