MetisSafe is a multi-signature wallet that allows users to create and manage multiple wallets with different levels of security. It is a decentralized application that runs on the Metis blockchain.
Metis Safe is an Ethereum-based smart contract wallet that needs a minimum number of persons to authorize a transaction before it can take place (M-of-N). If you have three primary stakeholders in your firm, for example, you may configure the wallet to need consent from all three persons before the transaction is sent. This ensures that no single person may jeopardize the funds.
Metis Safe is providing DAOs, DACs and users on Metis with a secure and easy to use multi-signature wallet.
The contracts and the wallet are open source and can be audited by anyone.
150+ wallets are created, securing more than 25M$ in crypto assets.
We are developer friendly, providing a free and open-source API for developers to integrate MultiSig transactions via Metis Safe into their applications. trusted by DAC portal, Beefy Finance, and many others.
Metis Safe won the first place for Web3 integrations in the Metis Ethereum Hackathon that took part in late 2021
The MetisSafe smart contracts are a fork of the safe-global (previously GnosisSafe) and are available on GitHub and have been audited by G0 Group.
- GnosisSafeL2: 0xfb1bffC9d739B8D520DaF37dF666da4C687191EA
- GnosisSafeProxyFactory: 0xC22834581EbC8527d974F8a1c97E1bEA4EF910BC
- CompatibilityFallbackHandler: 0x017062a1dE2FE6b99BE3d9d37841FeD19F573804
- CreateCall: 0xB19D6FFc2182150F8Eb585b79D4ABcd7C5640A9d
- GnosisSafe: 0x69f4D1788e39c87893C980c06EdF4b7f686e2938
- MultiSend: 0x998739BFdAAdde7C933B942a68053933098f9EDa
- MultiSendCallOnly: 0xA1dabEF33b3B82c7814B6D82A79e50F4AC44102B
- SignMessageLib: 0x98FFBBF51bb33A056B08ddf711f289936AafF717
- SimulateTxAccessor: 0x727a77a074D1E6c4530e814F89E618a3298FC044
Along with the wallets that are created by the factory, cloning the GnosisSafeL2 master contract.
- Deployment of the metis safe smart contracts on Metis Andromeda and Stardust
- Development of the Metis Safe web wallet
- Launch of the Metis Safe web Wallet
- Community building
- Integration of Metis Safe into other applications
- UI and Backend improvements
- Adding safe apps support
- Adding support for the metis safe contracts on the gnosis safe backend codebase
- Launch of the Metis Safe on Metis Goerli Testnet
- Price support for tokens on the metis network
- Developing better community outreach and support
- UI and backend upgrades
- Infrastructure expansion
- More safe apps per community requests
- Integrating into Matrix Reputation
- Team expansion and hiring
- Adding Spending Modules support
- Development of the Metis Safe mobile wallet
- Metis Safe mobile wallet launch
- Community proposals and voting
- Ongoing development, integrations and support